The icon of the line just got a lot more iconic
When Outdoor Tech went on a quest to pioneer the category of rugged wireless speakers we spent just a bit of time perfecting, tweaking, and tuning. The result was the speaker that helped put us on the map and won us some epic high fives (mostly just between ourselves). It has undergone a series of impressive upgrades to its audio output, chipset, charge mechanism, and water resistancy over the past several years, but now...it just got a GROUND UP REBUILD.
The Turtleshell 3.0 looks sleeker, sounds better, has better battery life, is waterproof, allows you to pair multiple Turtleshell 3.0's to one phone and features a brand new built in powerbank for charging your devices.
- Audiophile quality sound that's 20% louder than it's predecessor, after all, it's a speaker
- Fully IPX7 Waterproof, can swim with the fish but prefers to chill on the surface & float (fo real, it floats)
- True Wireless daisy chaining for ultimate portable stereo sound. Look, no cords ma!
- High Capacity Lithium-ion battery with Power Bank Feature to charge your devices
- Patented Dual Directional Sound (a la Big Turtle Shell) so it can lay flat or sit on it's side (options bro, options)
- Built-in microphone, 'cause you've got a lot to say
- Standard 1/4"-40 camera threading & custom strap mounts for multiple mounting options
- 3.5 mm audio-in (& out) port in case you are still rocking a Walkman
- Play time: 20 hours
- Wireless range: 32 feet
|Free Standard Delivery (Orders over £50)||3-5 working days||Free|
|Standard Delivery (Orders under £50)||3-5 working days||£4.95|
Simply spend over £50 with us and you will automatically qualify for our Free UK Standard Delivery option. For orders under £50 you will be charged £4.95. Your parcel will arrive within 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date of dispatch. Our UK warehouse will select the best courier option to suit your specific order.
If you're not in when the parcel is delivered the courier will re-attempt delivery up to a maximum of three times. Please make sure you give a delivery address where someone will be able to accept, or a safe place is available as parcels may be left in your nominated safe place or with a neighbour. Delivery can be made any time, usually between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm, and sometimes later where deliveries are being done at peak times of year. You may be asked to sign for your package.
If you live in remote parts of the UK (N.Ireland, Channel Island, Isle of Man, Scottish Highland and Island) you order may take slightly longer to be delivered.