Ready to take off on your next adventure? Grab your action camera, your OGIO Access Pack, and go! You'll fit everything you need into the Access Pack, like your 15-inch laptop in the dedicated sleeve and more than one of your cameras. And don't forget any one of the dozen accessories that can fit into the adjustable and removable storage compartment. Throw in a few extra goodies into the zippered stash pocket, and slip on your shoulder for the ride. When the action starts to turn up, you'll have the ventilated air mesh back panel to cool you off. Don't wait any longer -- you don't want to miss your shot.
- The main body features multiple storage compartments, which can be customised via Velcro sections
- Removable GoPro case accommodates 1 GoPro in waterproof housing, 2 naked GoPro, 2 Bacpacs, SD card, batteries, Lens Pens, cables and small accessories
- Removable GoPro case is accessible from the rear, so you never have to take the bag off fully for access or open the main compartment
- Removable case features optional shoulder strap
- 15ich laptop sleeve allows you to take your editing suite on the move, for uploading content on the go
- Document sleeve
- Multiple storage pockets for cables, accessories and those items you always loose
- Large front organisation panel with multiple zippered mesh compartments
- Fleece lined valuables pocket
- Padded back with sternum strap for a secure fit when loaded
- Light clip
|Free Standard Delivery (Orders over £50)||3-5 working days||Free|
|Standard Delivery (Orders under £50)||3-5 working days||£4.95|
Simply spend over £50 with us and you will automatically qualify for our Free UK Standard Delivery option. For orders under £50 you will be charged £4.95. Your parcel will arrive within 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date of dispatch. Our UK warehouse will select the best courier option to suit your specific order.
If you're not in when the parcel is delivered the courier will re-attempt delivery up to a maximum of three times. Please make sure you give a delivery address where someone will be able to accept, or a safe place is available as parcels may be left in your nominated safe place or with a neighbour. Delivery can be made any time, usually between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm, and sometimes later where deliveries are being done at peak times of year. You may be asked to sign for your package.
If you live in remote parts of the UK (N.Ireland, Channel Island, Isle of Man, Scottish Highland and Island) you order may take slightly longer to be delivered.