- There's no camera case that works better for those on the move than the OGIO Backstage Action Pack. Designed for popular action cameras, the Backstage Pack makes staying on the move the easiest thing you'll do all day. With the front padded easy-access pocket, your camera can go from stored to shooting in just a few seconds, while the internal organizational panel has a place for all your extra accessories. Plus, it's got a place for your extra tech when you need it most. Or, switch that out and use the hydration-ready inner compartment for when things heat up. When they do, the ventilated air mesh back panel will keep you cool.
- A fleece lined compartment protects your GoPro from scratches
- The main compartment has storage for 3 accessory poles, or Jaws Flex mount, along with a chesty and larger accessories
- Smaller compartment for jacket and trail essentials
- Front zip for quick stash items
- Hydration ready, stay on the trail for longer by adding a hydration bladder
- Hydration sleeve and hook contained in rear pocket
- Rear pocket is zippered on 3 sides to allow for easy access to bladder and 3 internal zippered pockets for accessories
- Side compression straps allow you to reduce the size when travelling light
- 2 side stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with sternum and waist straps to keep things secure and aid even load distribution
- Light clip
|Free Standard Delivery (Orders over £50)||3-5 working days||Free|
|Standard Delivery (Orders under £50)||3-5 working days||£4.95|
Simply spend over £50 with us and you will automatically qualify for our Free UK Standard Delivery option. For orders under £50 you will be charged £4.95. Your parcel will arrive within 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date of dispatch. Our UK warehouse will select the best courier option to suit your specific order.
If you're not in when the parcel is delivered the courier will re-attempt delivery up to a maximum of three times. Please make sure you give a delivery address where someone will be able to accept, or a safe place is available as parcels may be left in your nominated safe place or with a neighbour. Delivery can be made any time, usually between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm, and sometimes later where deliveries are being done at peak times of year. You may be asked to sign for your package.
If you live in remote parts of the UK (N.Ireland, Channel Island, Isle of Man, Scottish Highland and Island) you order may take slightly longer to be delivered.